any interest in a small artists book show at the Atascadero Public Library?

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
      my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public Library and proposed a
      book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up there in mid-April to
      look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book artists interested
      in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just seeing if there would be
      any interest.
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
        I am interested, and I would be happy to be the collection point for our
        area. Jill

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
          I'm interested. Carol Kemp, Lompoc

          Art Clinic BLOG http://www.artclinic.blogspot.com
          <http://www.artclinic.blogspot.com/>
          Art for Sale http://www.lifsart.etsy.com/
          Face-a-Day BLOG http://www.faceaday.blogspot.com/
          Carol K Originals Gallery http://www.lifsart.blogspot.com/

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
            I would also be interested.
            Bob in Templeton

            elena mary siff wrote:
            > my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public Library and proposed a
            > book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up there in mid-April to
            > look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book artists interested
            > in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just seeing if there would be
            > any interest.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Sara Norquay
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
              Hi Elena,

              I'm interested.

              Sara

              >From: "elena mary siff" <esiff@...>
              >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [bookartsconnection] any interest in a small artists book show at
              >the Atascadero Public Library?
              >Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:25:28 -0000
              >
              >my daughter, Ravelle, just got a full-time job at the Atascadero Public
              >Library and proposed a
              >book show for the library...they have some cases..so i will be going up
              >there in mid-April to
              >look at the cases and the situation there..Any SB /Ventura/SLO County book
              >artists interested
              >in displaying small book works there? no dates set at this point...just
              >seeing if there would be
              >any interest.
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

              i'm making a difference.�Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
              Join Now.
              http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline
            • passionberry@earthlink.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
                Hi Sara,

                Pls keep me informed, I would possibly be interested.
                Thank you!
                Diane Yamamoto Skowron