Re: [bookartsconnection] papermaking at Jill's

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28 1:35 PM
      I would love to get together again at some point with some of the
      folks who've been involved - but I've been so swamped with work that
      I didn't get around to replying to the party idea. Please keep me on
      the list for papermaking and if the date is one on which I can be
      available, I'll be happy to help organize food, too. Unfortunately,
      April and May are really full of work and family commitments, so I
      can't say for sure until I know what date(s) we're considering.

      Thanks for persisting, Jill. I think a lot of us are interested,
      just trying to do too many things!

      pam.maines@...