Re: [bookartsconnection] papermaking at Jill's

  • Kristine Kelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2007
      Jill,
      I would love a day of papermaking. I need to take some time to do some art. I have been busy with school at Antioch and I am not giving myself enough down time
      Kristine Kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
        I would love to get together again at some point with some of the
        folks who've been involved - but I've been so swamped with work that
        I didn't get around to replying to the party idea. Please keep me on
        the list for papermaking and if the date is one on which I can be
        available, I'll be happy to help organize food, too. Unfortunately,
        April and May are really full of work and family commitments, so I
        can't say for sure until I know what date(s) we're considering.

        Thanks for persisting, Jill. I think a lot of us are interested,
        just trying to do too many things!

        pam.maines@...