very funny cat herding ad, Jill

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2007
      and so true , but if I lived in SB I would come to your party! any paper-making ops coming
      up chez vous??? cheers! Elena
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2007
        Elena's letter got me to thinking about people who might be interested in
        papermaking. I would be happy to have a day here where I show people about
        handpapermaking. I'm not promising you can make lots of paper, since as you
        will learn this is a labor intensive activity, but you can get your hand in
        the vat and take home a piece or two. Mostly I would like to talk about
        what handmade paper is and how it is being used in contemporary printmaking
        and art. If someone would organize food we could make a lunch and afternoon
        of this.

        Elena, as to us getting together for a specific papermaking session, I will
        write you off list.

        Jill

        _____

        and so true , but if I lived in SB I would come to your party! any
        paper-making ops coming
        up chez vous??? cheers! Elena

      • Kristine Kelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2007
          Jill,
          I would love a day of papermaking. I need to take some time to do some art. I have been busy with school at Antioch and I am not giving myself enough down time
          Kristine Kelly

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
            I would love to get together again at some point with some of the
            folks who've been involved - but I've been so swamped with work that
            I didn't get around to replying to the party idea. Please keep me on
            the list for papermaking and if the date is one on which I can be
            available, I'll be happy to help organize food, too. Unfortunately,
            April and May are really full of work and family commitments, so I
            can't say for sure until I know what date(s) we're considering.

            Thanks for persisting, Jill. I think a lot of us are interested,
            just trying to do too many things!

            pam.maines@...