Re: [bookartsconnection] are we up for a party?

  • Tom and Judy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2007
      Jill,

      I still read the boookatrs e-mails and some of them are interesting and
      a little bit useful.....maybe someday I will use a technique or two.
      However, I am not making books..........maybe one or two a year for
      gifts. I'm not sure where I'm headed, but I do not have the passion you
      and others have for bookart. I'm glad I explored the concepts (and met
      you), but other than reading the e-mails and attending a show now and
      then, I do not have much to offer a group. I appreciate the art form,
      and enjoy seeing the works that others have created.

      I am trying very hard to take a lesson from you and not add anything
      else to my spring calendar. So thanks for the invitation to a party,
      but I will pass. Judy