[bookartsconnection] are we up for a party?

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hi Jill,
      That sounds great to me. We used to meet rather regularly...what happened?
      I'm more than interested in meeting again.
      Thanks for taking the initiative.
      Sharon Engel

    • Tom and Judy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2007
        Jill,

        I still read the boookatrs e-mails and some of them are interesting and
        a little bit useful.....maybe someday I will use a technique or two.
        However, I am not making books..........maybe one or two a year for
        gifts. I'm not sure where I'm headed, but I do not have the passion you
        and others have for bookart. I'm glad I explored the concepts (and met
        you), but other than reading the e-mails and attending a show now and
        then, I do not have much to offer a group. I appreciate the art form,
        and enjoy seeing the works that others have created.

        I am trying very hard to take a lesson from you and not add anything
        else to my spring calendar. So thanks for the invitation to a party,
        but I will pass. Judy