Turning thoughts into images and words

  • milkyway990
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 2:21 PM
      I am Maxine. Many of you from book-arts-connection know me from my
      visits home to Santa Barbara and being involved with papermaking. I
      am hoping that you can help me with this large art work undertaking.
      Some of you know that I have a son who has been battling Schizophrenia
      for ten years. I have been, and still am riding the emotional roller
      coaster. I decided this last fall, with a kick in the rear end from
      one of your members, that I could do something art related. I have
      created a blog. I have combined both my love of art and my son to
      develop this blog.
      Everything sent to me should be anonymously. But, if you do
      include your e-mail address and snail mail address you will receive
      one of my handmade greeting cards, and information on the opening of
      the show - "C'est le vie - a journey of life". My goal is to nudge or
      kick those who view the show into a REAL awareness of what mental
      illness does to both the person and the families/friends involved.
      PLEASE, visit the site and contribute to it through art postcards,
      letters, or small art works. Many will be part of the art
      instillation opening in November here in Cincinnati. THANK YOU ! ! !
      with my whole heart. PLEASE pass it on to others. Maxine
      http://postfamilysecrets.blogspot.com