G & R Gorges Bookbinders?

  • Frank Lehmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 10:18 AM
      Please excuse any cross-posting.

      I am looking for any information about G. Gorges and R. Gorges. They
      were bookbinders who would have been working no later than 1970. I
      recently purchased the remains of their bindery tools (after they had
      gone through several owners) and came across their signature pallets
      among the finishing tools. I would like to preserve any history I can
      about them.

      Thanks for any help.

      Sincerely,
      Frank Lehmann