Re: [bookartsconnection] forever calendar and clock

  • Barry A. Kintner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
      Good day all -

      -- I liked the clock - very neat! However, it was very small on my machine - stuck in a small space in the middle of the page
      for whatever reason. Maybe my setup .. but maybe not.

      -- So ... if you go to the URL ( http://home.tiscali.nl/annejan/swf/timeline.swf ) Then go to your cache (temporary internet
      files for Windows Explorer users) you can look down the list of files saved there for: timeline.swf Drag it to a folder of
      your choice to save it to your machine.

      -- Then - you can open it in another window on your own computer. I open my SWF files into Netscape. Then this calendar/clock
      will open at whatever size you have that set at - and to full size if you like. It is much more visible, and facinating for me
      then. Maybe just old eyes.

      Barry