forever calendar and clock

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Jeanette Mustacich sent this:

      http://home.tiscali.nl/annejan/swf/timeline.swf

    • Barry A. Kintner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
        Good day all -

        -- I liked the clock - very neat! However, it was very small on my machine - stuck in a small space in the middle of the page
        for whatever reason. Maybe my setup .. but maybe not.

        -- So ... if you go to the URL ( http://home.tiscali.nl/annejan/swf/timeline.swf ) Then go to your cache (temporary internet
        files for Windows Explorer users) you can look down the list of files saved there for: timeline.swf Drag it to a folder of
        your choice to save it to your machine.

        -- Then - you can open it in another window on your own computer. I open my SWF files into Netscape. Then this calendar/clock
        will open at whatever size you have that set at - and to full size if you like. It is much more visible, and facinating for me
        then. Maybe just old eyes.

        Barry