letterpress printing

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
      http://www.arionpress.com/

      be sure to scroll down and look on the right - the photo tour is fabulous.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2007
        We took the tour at Arion Press a year or two ago. It's a
        fascinating facility and full of amazing books, type (see it being
        cast before your eyes), a bookbinding center, etc. Definitely worth
        scheduling a visit!

        pam.maines@...