postcard exhibit

  • Mary Heebner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Thank you Jeanette. I will try to see the exhibit. I have a hard time
      figuring out this yahoo group. I click on links and get advertising so I
      will keep trying to be a part, sure that eventually I will figure it out.
      You can see my artists books on my site. Go to Index and click on Artists
      Books.
      http://www.maryheebner.com/

      All the best,
      Mary Heebner