Re: THE ELECTRIC BOOK

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 11:59 PM
      Emily:

      I'd be interested in this workshop. Let us know the price and when it
      might be held.

      Patrice Baldwin
      352-0202

    • Johunot@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3 7:32 AM
        Count me in! I would like to know the cost though.

        JoAnne Hunot

      • Johunot@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3 7:58 AM
          Count me in too!

          JoAnne Hunot

        • k.mar
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6 3:55 PM
            This sounds great. Do you know thw cost? and date and time?
            Kathleen B.Mar