HPI : Bookbinding Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      _____

      Hello friends,

      Our next workshop is limp leather cover / open spine - Bookbinding.
      Sign Up Now!!

      Bookbinding Workshop with Charlene Matthews
      Sunday, February 18, 2007
      Time : 12:00pm-4:00pm

      $75.00 ( all materials included ) 12 attendants maximum

      Exposed spines are spines that are not covered with cloth as in traditional
      book. They show the folds of the paper signatures or guards that are sewn
      onto thongs. The thongs are then laced into limp leather covers. We will
      make a simple structure and discuss the decorative aspects that this type of
      binding will open up in your personal book arts. As per norm, we will force
      you to be creative!!

      For more information for workshop, Please call HPI at 310-998-0098

      You can also check our website and download our workshop application here,
      http://www.hiromipaper.com/workshop_07/Workshop_bookbind07.htm

      HIROMI PAPER INTERNATIONAL

      2525 Michigan Ave Unit G-9
      Santa Monica, CA 90404