FW: Call for Somerset Holidays!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      _____

      From: Amanda Nolan [mailto:anolan@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 2:05 PM
      To: Jill@...
      Subject: Call for Somerset Holidays!

      Somerset Holidays

      Handcrafted Projects for Christmas, Halloween & Other Holidays

      Call for Artwork

      For most art and crafting enthusiasts, holidays are the best reasons to
      create handcrafted projects … either to keep and treasure in the home, or to
      give and share with friends and loved ones. But with so many holidays that
      seem to come around more quickly with the passing of each year, even the
      most creative minds need project ideas.

      Christmas cards, gift wrap paper, wreaths, advent calendars, Halloween
      trick-or-treat pails, papier mâché Valentine heart, glittery paper hats for
      the New Year, a patriotic paper fan for Independence Day, and a Thanksgiving
      cornucopia are just some project ideas that we are looking for.

      Somerset Holidays is sure to become a holiday tradition in many homes, where
      ideas for creative celebrations abound. Please submit your most festive
      projects for the following categories to be considered for this beautiful
      144-page publication.

      Please mail submissions no later than April 15, 2007 to:

      Somerset Holidays

      22992 Mill Creek, Suite B

      Laguna Hills, CA 92653

      For more detailed information on submission guidelines, please visit our Web
      site at <http://www.stampington.com/> www.stampington.com.