Kite Making Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      _____

      From: hiromipaper [mailto:maillist@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 3:56 PM
      To: jill@...
      Subject: HPI : Kite Making Workshop

      Happy New Year friends,

      We'd like you to know that we still have space for 8 more people to join our
      next Japanese Kite Making Workshop! Sign Up Now!!

      Kite Making Workshop with Scott Skinner and David McDaniel

      Sunday, January 14, 2007
      Time : 1:00pm-4:00pm

      $55.00 ( all materials included ) 12 attendants maximum

      Join art kite maker Scott Skinner and professional printmaker David
      McDaniel, in performing traditional Japanese block printmaking on handmade
      paper combined with kite making. Skinner and McDaniel will teach with
      traditional Japanese materials and production techniques to present a sense
      of how the Japanese used printmaking media to decorate and mass-produce
      their kites.

      For more information for workshop, Please call HPI at 310-998-0098

      You can also check our website and download our workshop application here,
      http://www.hiromipaper.com/workshop_07/Workshop_kite07.htm

      HIROMI PAPER INTERNATIONAL

      2525 Michigan Ave Unit G-9
      Santa Monica, CA 90404