books books books

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hello,

      Some of my book and print work is in the recent movie The Good Shepherd
      (dir. Robert DeNiro), which opened on December 22nd. As such, I decided it
      was high time to update my website. You can see pictures from the Good
      Shepherd project and other work here:

      www.shelterbookworks.com

      Thanks for looking and Happy New Year,

      Amy Borezo

      shelter/Books

      Available

      Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:37:31 +1100

      From: Robert Heather <RHeather@...>

      Subject: Fw: Artists Books article in The Australian

      Great article on artists' books in Australia by Peter Hill was published in
      the Australian newspaper last week on December 28- it was called 'Binding
      power of beauty" you can look it up at
      http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20978883-16947,00.html

      <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>