Re: [bookartsconnection] THE ELECTRIC BOOK

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 12:59 PM
      I'd definitely be interested in this workshop if it's scheduled at a
      time I can do it. Keep us posted!

    • patbooks2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 11:59 PM
        Emily:

        I'd be interested in this workshop. Let us know the price and when it
        might be held.

        Patrice Baldwin
        352-0202

      • Johunot@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3 7:32 AM
          Count me in! I would like to know the cost though.

          JoAnne Hunot

        • Johunot@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3 7:58 AM
            Count me in too!

            JoAnne Hunot

          • k.mar
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 6 3:55 PM
              This sounds great. Do you know thw cost? and date and time?
              Kathleen B.Mar