Sale at Hiromi

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      From: Hiromi Paper
      To: jill@...
      Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:47 AM
      Subject: HPI annual SALE!!

      Hello everyone,

      Hiromi Paper Annual Sale is still going on until Dec.20th.
      Only one week left! Hurry up!! Don't miss the great deal!

      We still have the most of papers on the sale list ( quantity is limited).
      Don't miss our special prices only in this time of year, specially for
      Ink-jet special coated papers Rolls( IJ Aya, Kozo), Niyodo papers ( new ink-jet papers).
      Some papers will be discontinued after this sale. This is the last chance!

      Come to check the sale list here,

      http://www.hiromipaper.com/sale/hpi_sale06.htm

      If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us via e-mail and phone call!

      Hiromi Paper International
      2525 Michigan Ave. G-9
      Santa Monica, CA 90404
      tel.310.998.0098
      fax. 310.998.0028
      www.hiromipaper.com

      To update your preferences visit this link