Re: [bookartsconnection] Monotype Figure Class

  • Tom and Judy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
      We are going to be away, but it does sound like a good thing to do.

      I don't know if you showed up later last night, but the reception for
      Susan Rose was very short and not many people. I think this time of
      year people are busy. Most of Arts Advisory was there. Had a chance to
      catch up with Patrick Davis and talked most people there. You didn't
      miss much. J