Monotype Figure Class

  • slnorquay
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2006
      This email is to announce an upcoming special printmaking workshop offered through
      Adult Ed but not advertised in their upcoming winter schedule of classes.

      Class size will be limited so please sign up as soon as you can commit. Once the class is
      full I will start a waiting list in case anyone drops out at the last moment. I can give you
      more information if you send me an email at the address below.

      Join Sara Norquay & Colin Gray for a Special Monotype Figure Class

      Wed. January 3 & Thurs. January 4, 2007
      from 12:30 to 4:30 PM
      at the Schott Center, Room 23

      $25 materials fee pays for ink, paper, and plates.

      There will be a model both days and instruction in
      monotype printmaking techniques.

      Pre-register by contacting Sara at slnorquay@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
        I'd love to do this!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
          We are going to be away, but it does sound like a good thing to do.

          I don't know if you showed up later last night, but the reception for
          Susan Rose was very short and not many people. I think this time of
          year people are busy. Most of Arts Advisory was there. Had a chance to
          catch up with Patrick Davis and talked most people there. You didn't
          miss much. J