SF Center winter classes

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:10:12 -0800
      From: Catherine Helfer <chelfer@...>
      Subject: Winter & Spring at the SF Center for the Book

      Greetings from the San Francisco Center for the Book

      New events, exhibitions and classes are now on our website for
      programs through April 2007.
      Please visit our website to view the entire calendar.

      Of interest for the holidays are the annual Calendar Show (Dec. 8th)
      organized by the Pacific Center for the Book Arts and the Trunk Show
      (Dec. 14th) featuring goods for sale by our local artists and
      dedicated volunteers.

      After the Calendar Show, we are looking forward to Bartkowiak's Best:
      Book Art from the Hamburg Archives which is designed to accompany the
      international book fair sponsored by Berkeley's Codex Foundation in
      February 2007. Bartkowiak's Best offers a look at exciting recent
      work rarely seen in the United States. Curator Stefan Bartkowiak
      founded forum book art, one of the most active organizations in
      Europe for promoting fine book art.

      In the coming year, we are embarking on our second decade of sharing
      and providing resources in the book arts community and beyond. At
      this exciting juncture, we encourage you to get involved.

      To join our email newsletter, click here.

      Best,
      Colleen Stockmann
      colleen@...
      415.565.0545