Re: [bookartsconnection] THE ELECTRIC BOOK

  • Linda Snook
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
      Dear Emily,

      Thank you! I will definitely commit to this class, provided it is a workable
      time and day. Sounds really great. I think I met this artist. Is he from the
      Oakland area? Does he have a website?

      Again, thanks!
      Linda

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
        I will love to go provided it is held on sat or sun.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
          I'd definitely be interested in this workshop if it's scheduled at a
          time I can do it. Keep us posted!

        • patbooks2000
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
            Emily:

            I'd be interested in this workshop. Let us know the price and when it
            might be held.

            Patrice Baldwin
            352-0202

          • Johunot@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 3, 2002
              Count me in! I would like to know the cost though.

              JoAnne Hunot

            • Johunot@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 3, 2002
                Count me in too!

                JoAnne Hunot

              • k.mar
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 6, 2002
                  This sounds great. Do you know thw cost? and date and time?
                  Kathleen B.Mar