Jill's big book

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      I am back from my trip to Ohio and the annual meeting of the Friends of Dard Hunter (hand paper makers.) I showed my eighty-foot long book (well, as much as the warehouse would hold which was 50 feet) and I have made a slide show of this project. It is just images, no titles yet, and it is 5MB big. I will be happy to send it to anyone interested but you have to have high speed internet - dial up will be too slow.

      Write me off list: jill@...