watercolor workshop at Hiromi's

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      On Sunday, November 12th, 2006
      we will be holding a watercolor workshop with

      Ann Thornycroft

      Time : 12:00pm - 4:00pm

      Location : Hiromi Paper @ Bergamot Station

      $65.00 ( materials included )

      Experiment with watercolor on Japanese papers with artist Ann Thornycroft. The class will introduce students to the ideas and techniques. Ann has developed in her extensive work on Japanese papers. Drawing is not a requirement!

      Beginners are encouraged to attend.

      Improtant : Registration for workshops begins immediately. Please fill out registration form at least 14 days in advance of class date as classes fill up fast. 8 or more people are required for workshop to take place.

      You can visit us and register at our website:
      http://www.hiromipaper.com/workshop/Workshop_watercolor06.htm

      Hiromi Paper International
      2525 Michigan Ave. G-9
      Santa Monica, CA 90404
      tel.310.998.0098
      fax. 310.998.0028
      www.hiromipaper.com

      To update your preferences visit this link