THE ELECTRIC BOOK

  • emnemnem
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
      The SF Center for book arts offered a class by Hooshang Partovi which
      I was not able to attend. Therefore, I contacted him directly and he
      is willing to come to Santa Barbara to teach if there are 8 persons
      who will commit to the class. This class is about how to make your
      book light up, move, talk etc. It includes information about simple
      electric wiring, micro switches and the like.
      If you are interested, please call me and I will work on the
      organization. Anyone willing to host this in their studio? Let me
      know. Call me at 805/252-2374.
      Emily
    • Linda Snook
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
        Dear Emily,

        Thank you! I will definitely commit to this class, provided it is a workable
        time and day. Sounds really great. I think I met this artist. Is he from the
        Oakland area? Does he have a website?

        Again, thanks!
        Linda

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
          I will love to go provided it is held on sat or sun.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
            I'd definitely be interested in this workshop if it's scheduled at a
            time I can do it. Keep us posted!

          • patbooks2000
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2002
              Emily:

              I'd be interested in this workshop. Let us know the price and when it
              might be held.

              Patrice Baldwin
              352-0202

            • Johunot@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 3, 2002
                Count me in! I would like to know the cost though.

                JoAnne Hunot

              • Johunot@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 3, 2002
                  Count me in too!

                  JoAnne Hunot

                • k.mar
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 6, 2002
                    This sounds great. Do you know thw cost? and date and time?
                    Kathleen B.Mar