sale of artists goodies

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      Karen Thomas, who is the fearless moderator of this list and keeps evil spammers away, is moving out of state and selling aritsts supplies this Saturday at her home on the mesa: 231 San Rafael. Hours are 8 -2. You will probably have to elbow me out of the way.

      Karen works for Yasutomo, the folks who bring us origami papers and other wonderful things, so I am sure the stuff she is selling will be wonderful.