Fw: ARTWORK CALL FOR SOMERSET WEDDING 3!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Dear Artist,
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Pamela Scruggs
      To: Jill@...
      Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:28 PM
      Subject: ARTWORK CALL FOR SOMERSET WEDDING 3!!

      22992 Mill Creek . Suite B . Laguna Hills . CA . 92653 . USA

      Dear Artist,

      It's that time again! August 1, 2006 was the deadline to submit artwork for A Somerset Wedding 3, realizing that the Summer has flown by we are extending the deadline to August 21, 2006 so you still have a chance to submit that project you were working on! This third wedding edition will be organized much like the first and second, in the following categories:

      1.. INVITING (invitations, save the dates, showers, etc.)
      2.. UNITING (accessories and wearable, ring pillows, tiaras, guest book, program, special gifts, presentations, etc.)
      3.. CELEBRATING (table numbers, napkin holders, place cards, wine labels, favors, special gifts, etc.)
      4.. REMEMBERING (assemblages, collages, scrapbooks, journals, thank you cards, art quilts, etc.)

      We are extremely open to new ideas!

      Please refer to our submission guidelines at www.stampington.com.

      Send artwork to:

      Jenny Doh