July Bookarts Meeting Update

  • saranorquay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      I have offered to hold this month's meeting in my art room at
      Crane School. 1795 San Leandro Lane, in Montecito off Sheffield
      Drive.

      I know we usually meet on the third Saturday of the month but
      because of scheduling difficulties I am holding the meeting on
      Saturday, July 27 from 1 to 4 in the afternoon.

      I have become interested in zines and will bring my small
      collection for discussion. I attended the Fifth Annual Zine Fest
      here in Santa Barbara in June and want to particiate in it next
      year. If any of you have zines you'd like to show us please bring
      them along.

      I also thought it would be fun to get together to work on our own
      bookart projects. Please bring your own materials. There are two
      huge tables and I have a small press (9X12 is the largest print it
      can handle) that you can use if you like. I will provide
      refreshments.

      Please R.S.V.P. to Sara Norquay at 967-9650. Same number for
      directions etc.
    • lolomama@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2002
        I hope I can come. Will confirm as soon as my schedule gets solidified.
        Thanks!!
        Lois Klein