Re: June 15 meeting

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      Y'all:

      The meeting of the Central Coast Book Arts Group last Saturday was
      awesome. The exquisite work of both John and Mary was a joy. They were
      generous in their presentations and they let us use some of their
      equipment. What fun it was.

      Patrice

      --- In bookartsconnection@y..., "monguio" <monguio@c...> wrote:
      > Thank you Jill, Mary, John. I had a wonderful time at the meeting.
      Was thrilled to meet all of you. So gratifying to be a part of a
      circle so full of talent.