Re: [bookartsconnection] calligraphic dance

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      Oops, sorry, I meant to be sending this just to Jill. :j

      From: <jill@...>
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] calligraphic dance

      -------------- Dance of the Pen

      Very cool thing - A choreographer in Taiwan is turning
      calligraphy
      into dance - literally, the dance of the pen. Very very
      cool - go to
      cnn.com and see the video.
      Rebecca

      --
      It IS a cool video--thanks for sending it, rebecca.....
      here's the direct link to the article on cnn--- -then

      http://www.cnn.com/2006/BUSINESS/05/21/forward.lin/index.html

      leeanne