Re: [bookartsconnection] calligraphic dance

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      Wow--very cool! Thanks for sending this link. Watching this discussion of
      Chinese calligraphy, it really makes me feel the void in Western styles, so
      much more stiff and lacking in expressiveness. So I guess that's why we have
      to reinvent it for ourselves. Are you back yet? Do you want to see Pamela Z
      with me on Friday night at Center Stage? (see www.pamelaz.com) Are you going
      on Thur.? If any of these are yeses, we'll talk more soon. :j Jeanette

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2006
        Oops, sorry, I meant to be sending this just to Jill. :j