calligraphic dance

  • jill@littlewoodstudios.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      -------------- Dance of the Pen

      Very cool thing - A choreographer in Taiwan is turning
      calligraphy
      into dance - literally, the dance of the pen. Very very
      cool - go to
      cnn.com and see the video.
      Rebecca

      --
      It IS a cool video--thanks for sending it, rebecca.....
      here's the direct link to the article on cnn--- -then

      http://www.cnn.com/2006/BUSINESS/05/21/forward.lin/index.html

      leeanne
    • Jeanette Mustacich
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2006
        Wow--very cool! Thanks for sending this link. Watching this discussion of
        Chinese calligraphy, it really makes me feel the void in Western styles, so
        much more stiff and lacking in expressiveness. So I guess that's why we have
        to reinvent it for ourselves. Are you back yet? Do you want to see Pamela Z
        with me on Friday night at Center Stage? (see www.pamelaz.com) Are you going
        on Thur.? If any of these are yeses, we'll talk more soon. :j Jeanette

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2006
          Oops, sorry, I meant to be sending this just to Jill. :j