Re: [bookartsconnection] Repairing old bindings

    Message 1 of 8 , May 17, 2006
      Thanks so much, Jill and Kristine, for the quick responses. I'll
      forward them to my friend Sybil.

      pam.maines@...
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 8 , May 20, 2006
        This summer Sara Norquay is offering a printmaking class on Saturdays
        12:30-3:30 beginning June 10th and continuing for 6 weeks at the Schott
        Center (Adult Ed) print room (23).

        The class will be a combo printmaking survey and introductory artist�s book
        course. Three printmaking processes will be introduced and the artist may
        then choose one of the three processes for an artist�s book.

        A $40 materials fee includes paper, plates, ink, and tools. Please be on
        time for the very first class.

        Looking forward to seeing you there!
      • lifsart
        Message 3 of 8 , May 20, 2006
          Are one of the techniques solar printing? Thanks, Carolk.

          This summer Sara Norquay is offering a printmaking class on Saturdays
          12:30-3:30 beginning June 10th and continuing for 6 weeks at the Schott
          Center (Adult Ed) print room (23).

          The class will be a combo printmaking survey and introductory artist's
          book
          course. Three printmaking processes will be introduced and the artist
          may
          then choose one of the three processes for an artist's book.

          A $40 materials fee includes paper, plates, ink, and tools. Please be on

          time for the very first class.

          Looking forward to seeing you there!

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Sara Norquay
          Message 4 of 8 , May 21, 2006
            Yes, the three techniques will be relief, dry point and solar etching.

            Sara