June 15 meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2002
      Thank you Jill, Mary, John. I had a wonderful time at the meeting. Was thrilled to meet all of you. So gratifying to be a part of a circle so full of talent.
      Sort of depressed after seeing Mary's incredible work. Lots to learn.

      Thank you all.

    • patbooks2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
        Y'all:

        The meeting of the Central Coast Book Arts Group last Saturday was
        awesome. The exquisite work of both John and Mary was a joy. They were
        generous in their presentations and they let us use some of their
        equipment. What fun it was.

        Patrice