Classes at Backspace

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hello all,

      A note to tell you about two wonderful weekend workshops at Backspace
      Bookarts in Venice Ca.

      April 22 and 23 10-4 $200 All materials included
      Lisa Englebrecht : The Water Color Canvas Book

      May 6 and 7 10-4 $225 All materials included (classes may be taken
      separately)
      Dominic Riley :The Ideal Album and Sketchbook
      Both these classes offer the novice and the more experienced book
      artist to learn new skills and create beautiful books in the process.
      Please visit our website www.backspacebookarts.com for photographs
      and much better class descriptions. We accept credit cards and paypal
      on our website. Hope you will join us for these great classes.
      Marcia Moore