Fw: Somerset Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 11:36 AM
      Somerset Life
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jenny Doh
      To: Jenny Doh
      Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:40 AM
      Subject: Somerset Life

      Dear Friends,
      By now, you may have heard the exciting news that Stampington & Company is launching a new publication titled:
      Somerset Life
      Living the Artful Life

      This new quarterly publication will hit newsstands January 1, 2007, coinciding with Somerset Studio's 10th anniversary! The attached marketing advertisement for Somerset Life provides a glimpse of the types of articles that we will feature.

      Somerset Life will be led by our newest addition to the company: Rebecca Ittner. Rebecca has years of experience as an editor and photo stylist for Romantic Homes magazine, as well as numerous books by Sterling/Chapelle, including Where Women Create, Fanciful Paper Projects by Sandra Evertson, and Beautiful Button Jewelry by Susan Davis. Stampington & Company is very proud to have Rebecca as our Managing Editor for both Somerset Life and Legacy magazines.

      We are also happy to announce that Sarah Lugg and Anna Corba will be serving as editorial advisors for Somerset Life. They will also contribute regular columns that help readers discover the beauty and magic of living the artful life.

      As long-time friends and supporters of Somerset Studio, I hope that you will discover new opportunities to get involved with Somerset Life. I encourage you to submit article ideas directly to Rebecca (rittner@...), as she leads the Somerset Life team to build and deliver the best issues for our readers.

      Sincerely,
      Jenny

      --
      Jenny Doh