AD: Circular (Round) Plough for sale

  • Frank Lehmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Please excuse any cross postings.

      For Sale: an almost new plough with a circular blade.

      We have for sale an almost new plough with a circular blade. Unlike
      traditional ploughs, the blade can be rotated, bringing a fresh edge
      into use and lengthening times between sharpening. The circular blade
      also burnishes the edge as you cut, creating a perfect surface for edge
      treatments.

      For a fuller description of this plough and its use, please refer to
      Tom Conroy's article in the "Abbey Newsletter", available at the
      following web page:

      http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/abbey/an/an13/an13-3/an13-314.html

      Price: US$ 120 plus shipping (approximately US$ 12 within the US).
      This is about 1/4 the price of a new plough.

      For further information, please contact me directly at
      lehmann@...

      Frank Lehmann
      Lehmann Bindery