anyone want a book press?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Someone has offered me a book press with a platen that is 24" by 24". I told her I would field inqueries and then send the lucky party on to pick it up. Free but you have to move it and it is the HEAVY old kind with the giant screw on top. Just like the one I gave away last week - funny how these things go.

    • askengel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hi Jill,
        Sure, I would love to have the book press, but I'm sure you've gotten many
        replys. Let me know if I answered in time and where it can be picked up.
        Thanks, Sharon Engel

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
          Hi Sharon,

          You were first so you get the prize. The woman who owns it named Rochelle,
          her phone is 962 -6142, and she lives on the Riviera. The rest is up to
          you. Let me know if all goes well. Happy pressing-