Re: [bookartsconnection] Paul's class

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      I am amazed to hear this list is of interest to you in the UK! And yes, I
      think Paul does teach there - he is from Manchester, I think. You can get
      on his email list: pauljohnson@.... I looked up his books on
      Amazon UK and two are there, Making Books and Get Writing. You are lucky;
      the British editons are far superior to the crappy US ones - better paper
      and colored photographs.