Paul's class

  • Patricia Harrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Thank you on the feedback of the class. I am asking him if he will
      teach over here in the UK.

      When you mentioned Venice, I immediately thought of the real Venice,
      Italy!

      Patty
      Surrey
      England

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
        I am amazed to hear this list is of interest to you in the UK! And yes, I
        think Paul does teach there - he is from Manchester, I think. You can get
        on his email list: pauljohnson@.... I looked up his books on
        Amazon UK and two are there, Making Books and Get Writing. You are lucky;
        the British editons are far superior to the crappy US ones - better paper
        and colored photographs.