great workshop at Back Space Book Arts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I had the pleasure of taking Paul Johnson's workshop at Back Space Book Arts in Venice this weekend. He is a fabulous artist and gave a fast paced, almost overwhelming workshop. Just the way I like it. But what I really want to tell everyone is that Marcia Moore has done a wonderful job making a store that is a workspace, a gallery that is a delight, and possibilities that are endless. Its been a long time since there was anything like this in the LA area and I encourage you to check it out when you go down. Parking is easy so you could cruise by and get some PVA or walnut ink, but the best experience would be to take a workshop. Their were 12 people in mine and we were all happy. The workshops are up on her website: www.backspacebookarts.com. I paid for mine online and it was easy.

      Back Space Book Arts
      595 Venice Blvd.
      Venice, Ca. 90291

      Wed - Sun 12 - 5 ( open until 9 on Wed. for now).

      310 - 722 -9004