Paul Johnson in Los Angeles

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      Hello book artists....Just a reminder that Paul Johnson,author and
      book artist from Britain will be teaching a work shop at Backspace
      Bookarts on Sunday, January 29 from 10 to 4. The cost is 100$ and all
      materials are provided. There is one space left. If you are
      interested please call or e-mail me. And remember to check our
      website for other wonderful classes and products or stop by the store
      to see the new show up in the gallery.
      Hope to see or hear from you, Marcia
      310-722-9004
      www.backspacebookarts.com