Do you want to sell your books/zines on line?

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      This may be of interest to some of you...I recently opened an ETSY Shop and
      there is a category to sell books/zines and this shopping site ...mostly for low-
      priced items...is quite user-friendly, not expensive to list, is getting a lot of
      traffic these days and is visually innovative...take a look at my shop and then
      all the categories available to list items under ...this is not simply blatant self-
      promotion...I do think it is an interesting opportunity for some of you who
      create zines or inexpensive artists' books...take a look...Cheers! Elena

      http://ElenaMary.etsy.com