new store in Venice

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I just got off the phone with Marcia Moore and I am as excited as she is about her new store/gallery and workshop space in Venice. Marcia is the person who found space for the workshops given by the L.A. Book Arts Center but when her school needed the space back the LABAC workshops ground to a halt. Marcia decided to find somewhere to have studio space for herself, a place to give classes, somewhere to sell supplies, a gallery, and a place to sell artists' books. Please join me in welcoming this ambitious project. Here are some particulars:

      Backspace Book Arts in Venice
      Marcia Moore (310)-722-9004 or marcia@...
      Backspace Bookarts is located at 595 Venice Blvd., Venice, CA.
      web site is: Backspacebookarts.com (this is new so check back later)

      I am definitely going to go to the Paul Johnson workshop in January so I can give first hand details after my visit.

      Happy Holidays-