Re: [bookartsconnection] he is fabulous!

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11 10:08 PM
      Hi Jill, Paul will be teaching the Permanently Open Page The
      description is up as of tonight on the Backspacebookarts.com site. It
      looks at the book as a possible wall piece instead of on the shelf.
      The class is all day 10-4 and the materials are included 100$ I have
      gotten a lot of mail from Sueann's message so i'm hoping to fill the
      class. Where are you located? I know so little about the list serves
      that I'm a little mystified. I have a nice show up in the gallery if
      you are close. Thanks for your interest, Marcia