Re: [bookartsconnection] he is fabulous!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
      Dear Marcia,

      Thanks for the clarification. I am thinking of coming down to your place
      for the Sunday workshop(s?). I am anxious to see what your new place looks
      like. Is there anything more you can tell us about the what Paul will be
      doing at Backspace Bookarts?

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
        Hi Jill, Paul will be teaching the Permanently Open Page The
        description is up as of tonight on the Backspacebookarts.com site. It
        looks at the book as a possible wall piece instead of on the shelf.
        The class is all day 10-4 and the materials are included 100$ I have
        gotten a lot of mail from Sueann's message so i'm hoping to fill the
        class. Where are you located? I know so little about the list serves
        that I'm a little mystified. I have a nice show up in the gallery if
        you are close. Thanks for your interest, Marcia