Re: [bookartsconnection] he is fabulous!

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
      Hi Jill I'm noticing that Sueann has the dates wrong it is really the
      28 and 29th of Jan. Everything else is correct, Marcia moore

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
        Dear Marcia,

        Thanks for the clarification. I am thinking of coming down to your place
        for the Sunday workshop(s?). I am anxious to see what your new place looks
        like. Is there anything more you can tell us about the what Paul will be
        doing at Backspace Bookarts?

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
          Hi Jill, Paul will be teaching the Permanently Open Page The
          description is up as of tonight on the Backspacebookarts.com site. It
          looks at the book as a possible wall piece instead of on the shelf.
          The class is all day 10-4 and the materials are included 100$ I have
          gotten a lot of mail from Sueann's message so i'm hoping to fill the
          class. Where are you located? I know so little about the list serves
          that I'm a little mystified. I have a nice show up in the gallery if
          you are close. Thanks for your interest, Marcia