sorry - no pictures

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      I guess I can't forward the pictures. If you want to see Robert Sabuda's amazing pop-ups - including a full globe for a coach for Cinderella along with a team of horses - go to:

      www.RobertSabuda.com

      click on the Cinderella book and on the little pictures at the bottom of the blow up of the front page. Truly amazing.