BACK SPACE BOOK ARTS

  • Marcia Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hello all, I am new to your group although I may know some of you.
      Just a note to say that I will be reopening my store/gallery/studio
      on Sunday, November 13th with a show of books from Purgatory Pie
      Press. Artists Esther K. smith and Dikko Faust have sent a wonderful
      fun filled group of work to share with the Los Angeles book arts
      community. Drop by see our space and some wonderful work. Back Space
      Book Arts 595 Venice Bl. (just east of Abbott Kinney) 2p-5p.
      310-722-9004
      Marcia Moore
      marcia@...